Saturday, December 09, 2006

Star Trek Fun Facts

Star Trek is my passion and I'm only too happy to share what I know about Star Trek and other related stories with you, my readers. The information you find on our Star Trek Sci Fi Blog is accurate and well researched. I've been a fan of Star Trek going back to 1984 when I first started watching TOS on tv and 1987 was an awesome occasion when Star Trek TNG hit the airwaves.

Star Trek Conventions, Dvds for TOS, TNG and Voyager, Star Trek novels, Mr Scotts Guide To The Enterprise and The Star Trek Fact Files have enriched my cool star trek experience. There are thousands of trekkers out there having fun. If theres anything you want to know about Star Trek or see me do a post on leave a remark for me to read. I'll do a post each on the first 15.

This mug is available at Creation Entertainment Its a swell mug because your hot tea or coffee will make Kirk, Spock and Dr Mc Coy disappear! figure that!

Live Long and Prosper Trekkers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

brinkka2011 says: My wife will get angry if she hears this.

Spacerguy said...

Why?

Star Trek ©, Star Trek-The Next Generation ©, Star Trek-Deep Space Nine ©, Star Trek-Voyager ©, Star Trek-Enterprise ©, and all associated marks and characters are registered trademarks of Paramount Pictures and or CBS Studios Inc registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective holders. Privacy Policy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...