Friday, June 08, 2007

Aliens Do Exhist

"This universe is limitless, tremendous big universe, we're kind of vain to think we're the only ones that exist here." Gordon Cooper has stated openly. I have uncovered that intelligent Alien Interstellar Beings do exist in our timeline. I was mind mangled with my findings. Here's the low down.

Aliens Exist Video

In the late 1950's America entered the space race. NASA selected seven test pilots to become the first astronauts in earth history. Major Gordon Cooper was selected as were other spacemen for the Mercury Space Programme. He became the first man in history to orbit the earth 22 times! Gordon Cooper returned to earth a true American Hero.

Watch this video and listen closely to Gordon Coopers supreme insights into our universe whom earthlings currently share with extra-terrestrial flying saucers!! Warp ahead to his 1min48sec timeline.

"I think we'll probably find that there are hundreds of other planets that are habitated, and that they're all levelled with civilisations, some maybe at the same level as we are, others that are thousands maybe millions of years ahead of us in development." Gordon Cooper.

Live Long and Prosper Trekkers!

4 comments:

Colm Smyth said...

I think you might enjoy the optimistic, curious and wonder-ful experience of Cosmos; Carl Sagan and Vangelis take us on a journey of the mind.

Quotes: "We are made of star-stuff"
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym-Tz6WjF9k

res ipsa said...

I've always loved your blog. And now I've decided to start one of my own dedicated to exploring the lessons that we can all learn from the best television show ever create--Star Trek. I'd like to invite you to visit my site at startreklessons.blogspot.com. I'd love to link to yours if you would be willing to do the same.

Eric, USA

Jean-Luc Picard said...

This looks a great ST blog! Hope you come over and take a look at 'Captain Picard's Journal'.

Spacerguy said...

Thankyou Colm, Eric and Jean Luc. Your kind cosmic words have trully stunned me. This means so much to me. Colm I'm fascinated by this star stuff material, its in our bones. Right? Eric I'm delighted you're starting a Star Trek blog. If i can help, let me know. Jean Luc, Its no secret, I love that flagship of yours but then it is the best in starfleet. I look forward to more of your adventures!

Star Trek ©, Star Trek-The Next Generation ©, Star Trek-Deep Space Nine ©, Star Trek-Voyager ©, Star Trek-Enterprise ©, and all associated marks and characters are registered trademarks of Paramount Pictures and or CBS Studios Inc registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective holders. Privacy Policy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...