Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Star Trek Adrenalin Rush



"No, no you can't get away.... " Khan smiles as a hammered U.S.S. Enterprise NCC 1701-A wearily makes a break for it. "From hells heart I stab at thee, for hate sake I spit my last breath at thee.... "

Wrath of Khan gives me an adrenline rush, every time I see the U.S.S. Enterprise warping away from the hyper cosmic waves of death chasing Kirks ship from the Mutura Nebula.











This is a magical sci fi moment in trek history. Khan sets off the Federations doomsday "Genesis" device in the Nebula, hoping to snuff out his enemies. Captain James T. Kirk's crippled Enterprise is powerless to warp free, until the green blooded, vulcan restores full warp capability! Spock's brilliant vulcan logic and emotionalism saves his crewmates from being engulfed by the metamorphic firey flames of genesis. Yee-ha!



Live Long and Prosper, Trekkers!

2 comments:

lf2871 said...

KAHHHHN! :-p

i'll link to your blog if you'll do the same for me? Though of course you don't have to - you'll get a link because I enjoy reading your blog.

Spacerguy said...

Thanks Trekker LF2871. I'm glad you enjoy reading Star Trek Sci Fi Blog. BTW, What happened to your blog? I could'nt find it so I've set up a link to your profile instead.

Live Long and Prosper.

Star Trek ©, Star Trek-The Next Generation ©, Star Trek-Deep Space Nine ©, Star Trek-Voyager ©, Star Trek-Enterprise ©, and all associated marks and characters are registered trademarks of Paramount Pictures and or CBS Studios Inc registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective holders. Privacy Policy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...