Heres a Star Trek/Sci Fi Quiz for serious science fiction trekkers out there, with itchy crackerjack fingers. Remember guys always keep your phasers on stun! Awww Heck, Belay that order, set phasers to maximum intensity and make like a denibian slime devil with delusions of Godhood.
Go On Take The Trekker Test!!
1.How many worlds has admiral Jarok visited before he turned defector and fled to the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC 1701-D?
2. In what year was the term Science Fiction invented?
3. Who flung Emperor Palpatine down the star destroyers reactor shaft and why?
4.What is the composition of Commander Data's upper spinal column?
5. In what year was Science Fiction born?
6. What is Worf's last name? (human) Spelling Errors Allowed.
7. What are the 3 laws of Robotics?
8. Who is the meanest Sci-Fi Pirate in the Galactic Universe?
9. In 1912, three science fiction writers went down with the Titanic. What are their names?
10. What is the difference in the measurement between Picard's left and right eyes?
11. How many times does holodeck matter leave the holodeck intact aboard captain Picard's Enterprise?
12. Which sci fi character in Star Trek TNG said "Sir, I protest. I am not a merry man."
13. Lieutentant Reginald Barclay 's IQ grew to what fantastic levels during the Nth Degree?
14. What is the registry of the U.S.S. Victory on stardates 44664.5 to 44668.1?
15. The Rite of Passage in the Klingon Empire is known by what name? What special right does the ceremony allow Klingons exercise?
I hope you had fun guessing! You'll find the answers in November's archive.
Live long and Prosper Trekkers!
- STAR TREK BIRTHDAYS
- BUTTONS AND AWARDS
- TREKKIE BOOKS
- MARTIN LUTHER KING DAY
- INTO DARKNESS PORTAL
- STID IMAGE GALLERY
- STAR TREK MOVIES
- TOP 50 BLOGS FOR TREKKIES
- SCOTTY'S LAWS OF PHYSICS
- STAR TREK'S 50th ANNIVERSARY
- WRITING SCIENCE FICTION
- KAIL TESCAR, WRITES RUSSELL BATES
- ABOUT ME
- TREKKIES STRIKE BACK!
- TREKKIE OR TREKKER?
- STAR TREK TECHNOBABBLE
- WHO'S YOUR SCIENCE FICTION HERO?
- STAR TREK CREATORS
- ThE BIG BIRD'S DREAM
- STAR TREK INFOGRAPHIC