1. Earthling is an all time favourite by Science Fictional writers as is earthers, carbon based lifeforms, earthies, sapient beings, pan-dimensional beings and little green men.
2. Cybernetics is such a cool word. Dr Noonien Soong was the foremost scientific expert in cybernetics and was also Star Trek's father to the android called Data. The science of computers was given its name - Cybernetics - by Norbert Weiner.
3.Nanites, Cyborgs, Androids, Daleks, Jedi's, Mutants and the Bug Eyed Monster are well known for thrilling fans with their fierceness and pure logical reasoning. Ehm, the Jedi Luke did get a bit emotional occasionally but he was a human afterall.
4. Death ray, Phaser, Disruptor, Disintegrator, Ray gun, heat ray, laser gun. We humanoids do like to shoot each other. Its in our nature to blow up the bad guy's ship!! Yeah!! It is is'nt it?
The Trekkie Building
5. Exoskeleton. We all know the Terminator starring Arnold Swartzenegger, don't we? He's the charming dude who hunts down humans and then blows them away. Like I said he's a nice guy.
6. Warpspeed! If you've got a starship without warpspeed then you've been had mate. Warp drives distort the shape of the space time continuum. Ask Picard for advice. Don't be a sucker get yourself a proper ship. There are variations on this word like time-warp, warp technological worlds and space-warp etc
7. Mind-meld. Vulcans in the Star Trek universe use mindmelds to communicate and extract information from out of the heads of tormented minds, criminals and yes, law abiding federation citizens too! If you've got something to hide, forget it. Mr Spock's magnetic fingers will suck the information right out of your brain! Zachary Quinto is the new Mr Spock, sniff, see the news.
8. Positronic. Commander Data of the Star Trek Universe has a Positronic Brain. Isaac Asimov first imagined this concept in his first robot stories in 1939 and 1940. The word "Positronic" was coined by this world maestro of science fiction with five hundred books and several hundred articles to his credit.. This word can be used in conjunction with many other words for example positronic supercomputer, positronic robot, positronic brain etc.
9. Space-satans. These guys cause all the havoc in the galaxy. Darth Vader is one of the best space-pirates in the galactic universe. Go vader, Go Vader. Go bust them up!! Just why did he have to take his helmet off? It wrecked his mysterious super coolness!!!
10. Beam-me-up-Scotty! Fun to say if you're messing around with your mates or you happen to be Captain James T. Kirk beaming up to the U.S.S. Enterprise 1701.
Live Long and Prosper Trekkers!