Saturday, April 23, 2011

Star Wars Convention

I'm off to a science fiction convention with my trekkie friend Colm on Monday, so saddle up Solarians, lock and load. Tickets for Sunday's and Monday's 'Invasion Dublin' shows can still be obtained at a 20% discount when bought online.

I've got my digital camera charged and ready for shooting at.... the next Star Wars invasion. I know, admitting this is certainly putting my neck on the line. Star Wars defection never even crossed my mind. I promise, LOL. Spacerguy is not defecting to the darkside!

Hey, Maybe I'll get David Prowse to sign my Star Wars Book. LOL...

6 comments:

Luanne G. Smith said...

show us the pics when you get back.

. said...

You bet your pointed ears I will, L.G.

Angela said...

Take pictures!

Ellie Garratt said...

OMG. I'm so jealous. Have fun!

Ellie Garratt

Alex Johnson said...

Jealous beyond belief!!!

SpacerGuy said...

Star Wars Invasion weekend was totally awesome.

Featured Post

CAPTAIN PICARD TV SERIES

So analysis  has begun with Star Trek Picard's trailer... after a 17 year TNG hiatus some of trek's icons have returned. Here we ca...