Friday, April 29, 2011

Yosemite National park

Yosemite National Park.

One of the most beautiful locations on planet Earth, set aside as a nature preserve in 1890. Yosmite provides rewarding shoreleave with El Capitan's challenging mountain range for Captain Kirk. So he beams down and tries to make an ascent. In 2267 Kirk was joined by his "USS Enterprise NCC 1701" shipmates Spock and Dr. McCoy for a camping expedition, fireside Sing-A-Long and free rock climbing.

Captain Kirk is climbing the mountain but why is he climbing the mountain?

6 comments:

Edward Ott said...

Wondering if we will see a new star trek series.

Spacerguy said...

I'm counting on an alternate Star Trek series returning but it'll have to boogie to existing fans and bring in a wider audience like Star Trek 2009 did.

Zerep said...

Eventi Rimini
http://www.eventirimini.it/2011/05/ritorno-al-passato-arrivano-quelli-di.html

Wonderfull!!!

Auto Title Loans said...

I hope we do. I think with the success of the movie and the making of the new one, they should look into starting a new series. Let's just hope their budget is bigger than the original's!
Ava

Auto Lease Broker Los Angeles said...

Ha, I'll have to show my best friend and my roommate this site, they're both Trekkies! I guess my dad is, too. I remember this part of the movie- only cause my dad made me watch it! Lol

Sofa Santa Monica said...

Wow, it has been a while. Shatner looks so young.

Star Trek ©, Star Trek-The Next Generation ©, Star Trek-Deep Space Nine ©, Star Trek-Voyager ©, Star Trek-Enterprise ©, and all associated marks and characters are registered trademarks of Paramount Pictures and or CBS Studios Inc registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective holders. Privacy Policy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...