Thursday, June 07, 2012

Sci Fi Treasures

I discovered an awesome sci-fi treasure a while ago except I have a confession to make... .

I kept it a secret! I didn't do it on purpose it just kinda happened. Forgive me? I enjoyed reading James blog so much I kept Planet Pailly a secret because it was my special little corner in the galaxy but I guess we all have them right?

Filmsketchr nominated StarTrekSpace for the Versatile Blogger award giving me the opportunity to nominating 15 awesome blogs! I choose only 13 winners, so you'll have to forgive me, I think I've been watching too much Star Trek.

5 comments:

SpacerGuy said...

Just sharing the sci fi love.

James Pailly said...

Spacerguy! I love you man!

SpacerGuy said...

Orions War hooked me from beginning to end James! I was engrossed with your showing of Earth's Empire, space forces, time dilation, Vorpons and Hykonians, and a conscience stricken protagonist holding the key for future thousands. Thanks for the great read James!

M Pax said...

Congrats on the award! Will go check James' place out.

SpacerGuy said...

Thanks M Pax. I have little doubt you'll enjoy the Tomorrow News Network. I must confess. I'm somewhat swayed by Talie Tappler. Shes a real little viper! Don't say I didn't warn you but you'll get hooked too, have fun!

Featured Post

CAPTAIN PICARD TV SERIES

So analysis  has begun with Star Trek Picard's trailer... after a 17 year TNG hiatus some of trek's icons have returned. Here we ca...