Monday, March 25, 2013

Star Trek Into Darkness International Trailer




Harrison: You think your world is safe? It is an illusion, enjoy these final moments of peace.
Admiral Marcus: By now you've all heard what happened in London. The man who did it is one of our top agents.
In Our Darkest Hour:
Harrison: Your commanders have committed a crime I cannot forgive. None of you are safe.


Kirk: Clear the room.
Harrison: Have I got your attention now?
When Our Leaders Have Fallen: 
Kirk: This could just be the beginning, I request permission to go after him.
Admiral Marcus: Starfleet's not about a vendetta Kirk.
Kirk: Then maybe it should be sir!
A Hero Will Rise:
McCoy: Jim you're not actually going after this guy, are you?
Kirk: I have no idea what I'm supposed to do, I only know what I can do.

From Director J.J. Abrams
Sulu: We got to do this, we got to do this now!
Spock: We will not fit.
Uhura: Will not!
Kirk: Will fit! I told you we'd fit.
Spock: I'm not sure that qualifies.
Kirk: I watched you murder innocent men and women, I will make you answer for what you did! Harrison: You have no idea what you have done. I will walk over your cold corpses.
May 16th 2013
They have one chance:


Uhura: We're out gunned, out numbered.
To Save Us All:
Kirk: So we come out shooting.
Harrison: I am better...
Kirk: at what?
Harrison: Everything.

Starfleet's leaders did something really bad.... now hidden behind a cloak of peaceful rescue missions.  Could Earth be part of a dark, Federation conspiracy which enriched itself by exploiting primitive, alien civilizations? What will Kirk find? Ex-Starfleet agent John Harrison, now a wanted interstellar outlaw, has the perfect excuse to go on a crusade killing those responsible. Why I hear you ask? because he knows...

Buckle up and Prosper, trekkies, niners and trekkers.

9 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

International trailer was a little different - thanks for posting!
Soon...
Very soon...

Tony Laplume said...

At this point I'm backing away from all the trailers and such just so I can experience the movie itself.

Spacerguy said...

It won't be long now Alex.

Whats a trekkie to do? The bad robots made me do it Tony.

Maurice Mitchell said...

Nice transcript and photos Spacerguy. I like the bikini shot!

Spacerguy said...

I thought so too. Alice blends nicely into the Enterprise, hehe.

Jeremy [Retro-Z] said...

wait there is a new star trek movie... coming, why wasn't i notified.

Spacerguy said...

You're having me on Jeremy! There must be the Klingons intercepting our communiques. Next time I'll issue a priority one alert on a secure trekkie channel.

Susan Kane said...

I am so looking forward to this. Benedict Cumberbatch--good villain.

Spacerguy said...

Time will tell just how good, Susan but if Sherlock is anything to go by...

Star Trek ©, Star Trek-The Next Generation ©, Star Trek-Deep Space Nine ©, Star Trek-Voyager ©, Star Trek-Enterprise ©, and all associated marks and characters are registered trademarks of Paramount Pictures and or CBS Studios Inc registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective holders. Privacy Policy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.