Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Mind altering Star Trek TOS Bloopers


M is for Makeup Meltdown. William Shatner spent 3 hours in the chair prepping for Star Trek's classic 'Deadly Years.' One day after suffering the exhausting 'aging' makeup process, Shatner arrived at Paramount's Star Trek production set which was closing down. Frustrated heres what he said:

'Bob Justman, I'm going home now. after spending three hours putting this f****** makeup back on.....and its your fault!


Have you seen treks original blooper reel outakes? How would you have reacted? Whos your favorite alien sci-fi creature?

Jump to 3.54 for Shatners reaction.


7 comments:

randi lee said...

Hi S! Thanks for stopping by my blog. New follower here. Love the Trek theme--think I'll be following this A to Z to the end :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Actually McCoy grabbing the nurse's breasts was the best part!

Maurice Mitchell said...

I can only imagine how angry Shatner was since makeup isn't really his style. It's great that he could have fun with it. LOL

Bob/Sally said...

It's hard to top the classic 'walking into the door' shots. I guess even starships need tech support. LOL

Bish Denham said...

Of course, I loved the Tribbles... who didn't. But I was also fond of the Horta. I loved when Spock mind melded with it!

Susan Kane said...

So THIS is what was going on behind the scenes?! I remember those episodes.

Lynda Dietz said...

McCoy and the nurse were hilarious. I've always loved bloopers from TV shows and movies.

Featured Post

CAPTAIN PICARD TV SERIES

So analysis  has begun with Star Trek Picard's trailer... after a 17 year TNG hiatus some of trek's icons have returned. Here we ca...