Friday, April 24, 2015

UFO Mystery

U is for UFOLOGY! Alien UFO's are genuine mysteries to most of us on planet earth or so I thought until I made a little internet discovery. If you're a believer of UFO's on a mission seeking out alien new life, be mindful hoaxes are very common.

The need to believe is strong for fans of UFOlogy, the sheer excitement of discoveries can throw even the best of us.

Heres a UFO Spaceship Chart with ships from the 19th century. How many of these many are real? The 1950's pitched the amazing flying saucer craze to record highs. Huge numbers of people were convinced they saw something like the spaceship sighted in Peru during 1952.

They say truth is stranger than fiction.... The truth is out there.... Did the US military really cover up the Roswell incident? What were they afraid of? Are we in danger of disappearing in the desert for speaking out?

Heres a 65 year old F.B.I. document trying to tell us something.

Why is this letter still on the F.B.I. website? Do you believe in conspiracies? little green men? Do you believe in UFO's?

12 comments:

Jeremy Hawkins said...

I don't know, if we will ever know... we are led to believe that they do, but by who. We cannot really be the only ones in this universe... right? Right?

The Armchair Squid said...

A great choice for U Day! My freshman writing seminar was on UFOs. It was lots of fun. Close Encounters had a huge impact on the phenomenon. Thereafter, nearly all reported aliens sighted have looked like the ones in that movie.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Something happened at Roswell. And there have been so many sightings. Mulder wants to believe.

Pat Hatt said...

Not sure if it was aliens, but yeah something happened there. UFO's could be time travelers or alternate reality or alternate dimension jumpers too, who knows.

Spacerguy said...

Which is more terrifying, the fact we are alone in the universe or is there a civilization out there into the darkness somewhere far more advanced than Earth?

Maurice Mitchell said...

I love a good conspiracy theory. Mulder was right. The truth is out there!

Stephen Tremp said...

I believe in conspiracies. Oh yeah. There is so much that THEY know that we do not.

Jeffrey Scott said...

I believe in UFO's. Any time I can't determine if what I see flying across the sky is an airplane or a space station.

Personally, I think life on other planets is very possible, but intelligent life is another thing.

"Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life here."

Birgit said...

How can we be the only ones in this entire universe? I doubt it. Have they visited us? I don't know but there have been strange things that really have happened to make me wonder

Spacerguy said...

Its like Maurice says, the truth is out there - truth is stranger than fiction.

Tony Laplume said...

I believe this doesn't concern me until the actual invasion. (The catch-22 of this perspective is that by then it will probably be too late.)

Barbara In Caneyhead said...

Did you miss seeing Men in Black?! It explained everything.
Visit me at: Life & Faith in Caneyhead
I am Ensign B of Tremps' Troops
with the A to Z Challenge

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Star Trek ©, Star Trek-The Next Generation ©, Star Trek-Deep Space Nine ©, Star Trek-Voyager ©, Star Trek-Enterprise ©, and all associated marks and characters are registered trademarks of Paramount Pictures and or CBS Studios Inc registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Star Trek Sci Fi Blog by Spacerguy © 2006 May not be reproduced without permission. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective holders. Privacy Policy