Monday, August 31, 2015

Parallels - Star Trek TNG Quiz

In Star Trek's 163rd TNG episode, "parallels, a victorious Worf returns from a bat'leth contest having won 1st place and a trophy to prove it. He soon realises hes shifting through parallel universes after a runners up booby prize changes his mind. In a sweet twist, it turns out Klingon Worf is married to Counsellor Deanna Troi, except wheres the fun when you can't remember.




The USS Enterprise NCC 1701-D's clever android, Mr Data figures out a quantum fissure allows Worf to move through time. A trail of clues point to Chief Engineer, Geord' La Forges Visor affecting Worf's key energy signature in alternate quantum realities. So now the plot thickens when Worf returns, the Klingon remembers mating with dreamy Deanna Troi. He obviously sees her in a totally different light, why? because they were lovers in another reality and had a son!

Whats the name of Worf's son in the alternate reality?

1. Alexander Rozhenko
2. Eric Christopher Rozhenko
3. Benjamin Lee Whorf


Bat'leth long and Prosper, Trekkies, Bloggies and Trekkers!

14 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I remember the episode - it's my wife's favorite - but don't remember the name of their son. His real son was Alexander.

James Pailly said...

This was one of my favorite episodes.

Tony Laplume said...

Eric Christopher. It's his kid with Deanna.

Elephant's Child said...

I am guessing that the initials match those of my avatar. So Eric Christopher.

Pat Hatt said...

Alternate reality episodes are always fun. Get to see all kinds of different versions.

Mark Koopmans said...

I swear I was going to say Eric Christopher, but only cos it sounded a little square.

Not that I'm saying that anyone called Eric Christopher is square :)

Yikes, where's that teleporter thing !!

Susan Kane said...

Why haven't I seen that episode? Have always been faithful and true! Now I must go searching!

Birgit said...

This was a great episode and one I love. I always wished they had Troi stay with Worf. I believe the son's name was Erik

Spacerguy said...

Eric Christopher is Deannas and Worf's alternate reality son, kapla everyone! TNG episodes like Parallels are really neat because the show explores strengths and weaknesses in relationships. You can find out how to stay in your lovers good books by watching Star Trek, LOL.

Bill Nicholls said...

I need to watch some of these again

Ellie Garratt said...

Eric! Loved this episode.

Maurice Mitchell said...

What a great episode and it's funny that the two dated later. Data is a very clever android indeed.

A Beer For The Shower said...

I would have guessed "Worfy" or "Worf Jr." or "Worf von Worfenstein IV" but that's because I'm what you might call an "idiot." Eric Christopher would have been my last guess. You win again, trivia.

Jeffrey Scott said...

Eric Christopher would have been my guess and I would have been correct. I remember this episode fondly. Odd how he suddenly sees Deanna in a new light after this change in realities. I wonder why the relationship ultimately didn't work out. They did date for awhile, didn't they? But then he married Dax.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Star Trek ©, Star Trek-The Next Generation ©, Star Trek-Deep Space Nine ©, Star Trek-Voyager ©, Star Trek-Enterprise ©, and all associated marks and characters are registered trademarks of Paramount Pictures and or CBS Studios Inc registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Star Trek Sci Fi Blog by Spacerguy © 2006 May not be reproduced without permission. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective holders. Privacy Policy