Monday, August 17, 2015

Where No One Has Gone Before - Star Trek TNG Quiz

In Star Trek TNG 6th episode "Where No One Has Gone Before," an ill fated, freakish warp-drive experiment catapults the USS Enterprise NCC 1701-D far beyond known Federation stars, 2.7 million light years away! How cool is that? The crew of the Enterprise-D are in new uncharted territory, Galaxy M33 to be precise. You might say its getting a little dicey aboard the ship. Somehow the power of human imagination is distorting time in the physical universe, freaking out the Enterprise-D crew who begin to see and hear things which aren't real...



Which TNG bridge officer met their deceased mother played by Herta Ware, who appears in the corridors of the USS Enterprise NCC 1701-D?

Was it...

1. Lieutenant Tasha Yar
2. Klingon Worf
3. Captain Jean Luc Picard

Guess long and prosper, trekkies and trekkers

14 comments:

Bill Nicholls said...

Don't think I have seen that one, least I can't remember it

Jeremy Hawkins said...

I am not sure, I am guessing it's Picard because Worf's parents [adopted] visited on the ship... Yar's family maybe, but not...

Jeremy

Blogoratti said...

Interesting, not sure about that one. Greetings!

James Pailly said...

I didn't realize they went to M33 in that episode. In real life, M33 is an impressive sight in a good telescope.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I'm pretty sure it was Picard's mother.

Birgit said...

Oh that was Picard's mom! I love that show!!

The Armchair Squid said...

Guessing without looking at the answers...

Worf!

No, consensus above seems to be Picard. In short, I don't know.

Elephant's Child said...

More education for my ignorant self. Thank you - and the commentators.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I'm guessing it's Captain Picard's mother just because that would be cute and interesting.

Susan Says

Jeffrey Scott said...

If I recall it was the Captain. Good episode from what I recall. I really need to rewatch the series. There was a time when it was on every day of the week on a local channel and I must have seen each episode about 5-10 times. But that was probably 10-15 years go.
I used to love watching each episode, then pulling out all the cards from the STCCG that related to the show and base a deck around it.
Anyone else play the STCCG?

Susan Kane said...

The Victorian era dress and fine China makes it more Picard. She was a lovely lady.

Bish Denham said...

I vaguely remember this one. I think I also vaguely remember an episode where Picard found himself back in France. I going with... I have no idea!

Maurice Mitchell said...

A great trivia question and if it hadn't been for the YouTube preview and Jeremy's comment I would never have guessed it. A trippy episode.

Spacerguy said...

Thank you love ya all, yes its Captain Picard!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Star Trek ©, Star Trek-The Next Generation ©, Star Trek-Deep Space Nine ©, Star Trek-Voyager ©, Star Trek-Enterprise ©, and all associated marks and characters are registered trademarks of Paramount Pictures and or CBS Studios Inc registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Star Trek Sci Fi Blog by Spacerguy © 2006 May not be reproduced without permission. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective holders. Privacy Policy