While I always enjoy an entertaining, intelligent, interesting and funny Star Trek episode.... (My inner tribble flipped out recently... It kept telling me.... must analyse data and find meaning.) I shook my head in despair. Forget logic, tribble - I retorted, Its not happening!!!. In that light vein, heres the "reverse logic" which made poor Tribble burst into tears, blow his nose and rub his puffy fuzzy eyes, lol.
Error, error must analyse reverse logic, still analysing!
|UHURA: SHUUUSH, ITS OKAY|
I want to wish you luck, Captain.
Defying the Laws of Physics:
1. Karla Five's alien spaceship accelerates to Warp 36! Now thats impossibly fast! No known race has this technological capability, not even the Borg or Dominion!
2. The alien spacecraft flys towards the heart of an extremely hot supernova. Hello?
3. Both ships, the Enterprise NCC 1701 and the alien craft survive entry but should have been turned into toast instantly.
4. The Enterprise achieved warp 22. No dilithium crystal stress, No warpcoil overheating, No plasma injector malfunctions, No inter-coolant leaks, No intermix temperature overload, No computer or propulsion failures. - Does not compute!
5. In the antimatter universe, white sky and black stars exist. The starship Enterprise moves in reverse.
6. Time flows backwards and the crew get younger.
7. Re-igniting a dead star forms a gateway so the Enterprise can get home!
Is it possible to become a prisoner of time within another dimension? blackhole or whitehole? how do you feel about the crew getting younger and time flowing backwards?
Laugh long and prosper bloggies and trekkies!