Monday, September 05, 2016

Ten Reasons why Star Trek Into Darkness Is Better than The Wrath of Khan

Ten Reasons Why Star Trek Into Darkness is Better at "Everything" Than The Wrath Of Khan!

 


 1. Benedict Cumberbatch vs Ricardo Montalban "I Am Better....at Everything" or "From hells heart I stab at thee!" You decide...










2. Christopher Pike dies staring at Kirk and Spock!

3. Two Spocks are better than one.

4. The live Action rips up the Set into Pieces

5. The Acting carries you along with Cumberbatch giving the movie meaningful purpose with that voice of his.

 6. Alice Eve Strip Scene is magnificent. She admitted strip teasing was all her idea more or less. It goes without saying Alice was a very Naughty Schoolgirl.




7. Scotty's Profanity "No I'm not signing anything now get these bloody things off my ship"

8. Its got the Biggest Fastest ship ever with the USS Vengeance Dreadnought class vessel.

 9. The sheer raw emotion is awesome. Some of USS Enterprise NCC 1701's  officers are vacuumed out into space screaming for their lives.

 10 Captain Kirk dies and comes back to life courtesy of Khan.

WHICH SCIENCE FICTION MOVIE IS YOUR FAVORITE?
 GIVEN A CHOICE WHICH OF THESE TWO MOVIES DO YOU PREFER?

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER.

5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

It's like apples and oranges to me. Same character, but different timelines meant completely different stories. I'd watch both again in a heartbeat. And if I had a body like Alice Eve, I'd be finding excuses to take off my clothes as well...

Tony Laplume said...

I was never a Khan guy. So it's Into Darkness, which I love, all the way!

Arlee Bird said...

Since I haven't seen the newer film then I have no opinion. I should see it, but on the other hand I've been so disappointed by so much sci-fi that I've seen recently. Maybe I've outgrown the genre?

Arlee Bird
Tossing It Out

Ellie Garratt said...

I'll have to disagree. While I thought Into Darkness was the best of the re-boot films so far, it failed to provoke an emotional response when Kirk died. So, for that reason I have give it to Wrath of Khan. Now don't even get me started on the latest film . . .

Jeffrey Scott said...

I'm so bad, I have not seen the new Trek yet. In fact, any of the newer Star Trek films I've probably only watched once or twice. I should really correct this. I still love the Wrath of Khan.

Star Trek ©, Star Trek-The Next Generation ©, Star Trek-Deep Space Nine ©, Star Trek-Voyager ©, Star Trek-Enterprise ©, and all associated marks and characters are registered trademarks of Paramount Pictures and or CBS Studios Inc registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Star Trek Sci Fi Blog by Spacerguy © 2006 - 2017 May not be reproduced without permission. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective holders. Privacy Policy