Ten Reasons Why Star Trek Into Darkness is Better at "Everything" Than The Wrath Of Khan!
1. Benedict Cumberbatch vs Ricardo Montalban "I Am Better....at Everything" or "From hells heart I stab at thee!" You decide...
2. Christopher Pike dies staring at Kirk and Spock!
3. Two Spocks are better than one.
4. The live Action rips up the Set into Pieces
5. The Acting carries you along with Cumberbatch giving the movie meaningful purpose with that voice of his.
6. Alice Eve Strip Scene is magnificent. She admitted strip teasing was all her idea more or less. It goes without saying Alice was a very Naughty Schoolgirl.
7. Scotty's Profanity "No I'm not signing anything now get these bloody things off my ship"
8. Its got the Biggest Fastest ship ever with the USS Vengeance Dreadnought class vessel.
9. The sheer raw emotion is awesome. Some of USS Enterprise NCC 1701's officers are vacuumed out into space screaming for their lives.
10 Captain Kirk dies and comes back to life courtesy of Khan.
WHICH SCIENCE FICTION MOVIE IS YOUR FAVORITE?
GIVEN A CHOICE WHICH OF THESE TWO MOVIES DO YOU PREFER?
LIVE LONG AND PROSPER.
- STAR TREK BIRTHDAYS
- BUTTONS AND AWARDS
- TREKKIE BOOKS
- MARTIN LUTHER KING DAY
- INTO DARKNESS PORTAL
- STID IMAGE GALLERY
- STAR TREK MOVIES
- TOP 50 BLOGS FOR TREKKIES
- SCOTTY'S LAWS OF PHYSICS
- STAR TREK'S 50th ANNIVERSARY
- WRITING SCIENCE FICTION
- KAIL TESCAR, WRITES RUSSELL BATES
- ABOUT ME
- TREKKIES STRIKE BACK!
- TREKKIE OR TREKKER?
- STAR TREK TECHNOBABBLE
- WHO'S YOUR SCIENCE FICTION HERO?
- STAR TREK CREATORS
- ThE BIG BIRD'S DREAM
- STAR TREK INFOGRAPHIC 2017
- STAR TREK CONVENTIONS 2017