Monday, November 07, 2016

ALICE EVE MIA STAR TREK BEYOND

Alice Eve was Born in 1982. Our blond beauty's lovely right eye is green and left eye is blue otherwise called Heterochromia.



Star Trek Into Darkness made headlines in 2013 when Carol Marcus alias Carol Wallace stripped off to her underwear. She tells Captain Kirk to turn around who peeks... She conceals her true identity to gain entry aboard the USS Enterprise NCC 1701 with forged documents. Kirk and Carol become intimate lovers and have a child but curiously the blond bombshell is no longer serving in 2263. (Star Trek Beyond)

Do you know why?







Alice Eve has spoken about her naughty exhibitionist performance.


"That was my decision. That was not something I was pushed into... I'm sure in 30 years I'll be even more proud of it"



So why wasn't Alice Eve in Star Trek Beyond?




Live Long and Prosper

8 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I think they made the right decision. Nothing worse than a key character having a bit part that's meaningless.
Hey, if I had a body like that, I'd be proud of that moment as well!

Spacer Guy said...

She looks gorgeous - I just wish she'd go out with me.

Elephant's Child said...

Born in 1982? I really didn't need to feel quite that old this morning.
And hooray for ommiting meaningless roles. There should be more of it.

Spacer Guy said...

The character Carol Marcus was originally played by BiBi Besch in the alternate reality Star Trek, the Wrath of Khan. Star Treks rebooted reality - Star Trek Into Darkness presents Carol (Alice Eve) in a new light. I think we have to use our imaginations about what else occurred in the USS Enterprise NCC 1701's shuttlecraft No4. Hmmmm now I wonder...

Tony Laplume said...

Unless they were going to pursue the romance with Kirk, it really wouldn't have made sense for her to appear again, especially if Kirk spends the whole movie being depressed about starship life.

Jeffrey Scott said...

I for one, wasn't complaining about that scene.
Carol Marcus huh? With luck, her and Kirk won't have a son who is later killed by Doc Brown. I mean, a Klingon.

Nicola said...

I adore Simon Pegg! Such a fun character.

Susan Kane said...

She will turn up in the next movie, maybe?

Star Trek ©, Star Trek-The Next Generation ©, Star Trek-Deep Space Nine ©, Star Trek-Voyager ©, Star Trek-Enterprise ©, and all associated marks and characters are registered trademarks of Paramount Pictures and or CBS Studios Inc registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Star Trek Sci Fi Blog by Spacerguy © 2006 - 2017 May not be reproduced without permission. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective holders. Privacy Policy