Monday, March 27, 2017

Captain Lorca Commands the Uss Discovery Ncc 1031

Jason Isaacs is Captain Lorca but who is he? At Pinewood Toronto Studios, the CBS crew is boldly exploring the Prime universe with the leader of USS Discovery NCC 1031. CBS is keeping Discovery's new crew, new villains, new heroes, and “new worlds” curiously under wraps.

Isaacs played Lucius Malfoy in the Harry Potter sequels also starring in the blockbuster movie "Fury" yielding 211 million at the Box office. So here's a fun photo of Discoveries cast celebrating James Frain’s birthday.

JASON ISAACS (Captain Lorca), MICHELLE YEOH (the U.S.S. Shenzhou’s Capt. Georgiou), CHRIS OBI (T’Kuvma), SONEQUA MARTIN GREEN (Lt. Commander Rainsford), (GREENS HUSBAND KENRIC) DOUG JONES (Lt. Saru), JAMES FRAIN (Sarek), AND SHAZAD LATIF (Kol). IMAGE CREDIT INSTAGRAM: CHRIS OBI


Speculation over Discoveries star lead will have us guessing this year. Who's in charge? Isaac or Sonequa Martin-Green or Michelle Yeoh? - Captain Lorca or Lieutenant Rainsford or Capt Georgiou? Exciting and beautiful, Rainsford is trek's first female, African-American lead for a Star Trek series.

Mary Chieffo (L'Rell), Mary Wiseman (Cadet Tilly) and Michelle Yeoh (Captain Georgiou) are terrific recent additions. How sensational will the discovery crew venture to get you hooked on the shows futurism?






Star Trek's impressive brand new space babes will do everything to catch and delight new audiences. Are you ready to hand over your cash for the newest, latest CBS All Access adventure? But, no Network TV Trekkies, however, Netflix is underwriting the entire sci-fi series.

The series will be distributed by CBS Studios International on Netflix in 188 countries and in Canada on Bell Media’s Space Channel and CraveTV. So sci-fi fans, set your phasers on stun because we'll be warping ahead in certain parts of the world






Meanwhile, to recap, Star Trek Discovery is 10 years before Captain Kirk's five-year mission. To date, five starship captains have been our friends, our protectors, and guides through 50 years of Star Trek. Were you along for the awesome journey? Which Star Trek, Sci Fi series do you watch?

WILLIAM SHATNER, PATRICK STEWART, AVERY BROOKS, KATE MULGREW AND SCOTT BAKULA

What would you say if you met one of the five "Star Trek Captains?"

Who is your favorite character, captain or alien race?

Which Federation starship is your favorite?

Do you have CBS ALL ACCESS  or NETFLIX?

Will the CAST of the USS DISCOVERY open your hearts and wallets to watch the fun?

Who said “We are Star Trek family!

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER.

10 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Fun shot of the cast. Michelle Yeoh is a big addition to the crew.
If I met one of the captains, I'd try not to gush about how much I loved his show. Or Star Trek in general.
Picard will always be my favorite captain.
And yes, I do have NetFlix.

Spacer Guy said...

Remember Data blubbering about emotions in Star Trek Generations, well Picard was having none of it! A cruel twist of fate fused datas emotion chip. No way out. "You are a starfleet officer and I require you to perform your duty!" The actors must hear this stuff all the time, haha.

Liz A. said...

I love Jason Isaacs. But I don't have Netflix or CBS All Access, so I'll be missing this one. Sigh.

Spacer Guy said...


If I met any of these guys, okay so a little hero worship fun is always cool at a book signing and doubly so with the photo shoot but I'd love to get them to comment on my blog. For me that's 10 birthdays rolled up into one.

cleemckenzie said...

That's quite a line-up of Star Trek greats! I was a huge fan of the original Trekkie series, then enjoyed Patrick Stewart's episodes. After that, I had to move on. Great concept. And I'll never forget some of those episodes.

Birgit said...

Oh...gimme Patrick Stewart:) I have a soft spot for Capt Kirk since he is from the show that started it all. I also really like Kate Mulgrew. I don't have Netflix or CBS except for the basic tv CBS. I am so happy to see Michelle Yeoh who I consider intelligent, beautiful and she knows how to defend herself I. Real life.

Truedessa said...

I do have Netflix so I will be able to tune in and see what comes to be.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I'm so excited to see another Trek show.

Worf was always my favorite character, so it was a treat he was in two of the series.

Spacer Guy said...

You said it Diane, Klingon Worf was first in Starfleet, TNG and DS9

Tony Laplume said...

I like 'em all. Can't wait for the new'un.

Star Trek ©, Star Trek-The Next Generation ©, Star Trek-Deep Space Nine ©, Star Trek-Voyager ©, Star Trek-Enterprise ©, and all associated marks and characters are registered trademarks of Paramount Pictures and or CBS Studios Inc registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Star Trek Sci Fi Blog by Spacerguy © 2006 - 2017 May not be reproduced without permission. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective holders. Privacy Policy