Saturday, April 01, 2017

Andorian Alien Assassins

A is for Andorians but what do we know about these Alien unknowns? In 2161, the cold, icy planet of Andoria took part in talks to form a coalition with the UFP. So lets get down to brass tacks, trekkers.

Some say Andorians are loving sky blue passionate creatures but I hate to break the tragic news to you folks, history records our blue skinned friends as being passionate and violent! The baddest, Thelev murders Tellarite Gav in Star Trek's Classic "Journey to Babel." So he had attitude for sure!


SAREK OF VULCAN, CAPTAIN KIRK, TELLARITE AMBASSADOR GAV, ANDORIAN , TELLARITE DELEGATE


But it could be worse,  Bad enough, Thelev is a cold blooded murderer, well maybe not the cold bit. But the guy actually stabs Captain James T. Kirk in the back and hes the dude hosting the Babel conference on Starship USS Enterprise 1701!!! I know. You'd better believe it.

So now for the good news. Turns out Thelev is really an Orion spy in Andorian disguise! Haha... had you going, didn't I?

WHO MURDERED GAV? But heres the kicker can you identify the assassin?

Live long and Prosper! 

#atozchallenge

16 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Orions are such killers.
Everything was so colorful then, wasn't it? I mean look at that food.

Birgit said...

Oh yes, of course they are killers but they are still passionate...and blue:) I love these guys and always wanted to know more about them. I can't remember who killed Gav.

Sarah Zama said...

YOu know, I think the only seasons of Start Trek I'v eseen are the classic ones, when I was a kid. I don't think I saw any series after the early 1990s.
But it is definitely a fascinating univers. So divers.
Great start to your challenge ;-)

Narayana Rao said...

Good start.
Prof. K.V.S.S. Narayana Rao

Elephant's Child said...

Sky blue and killers? It just doesn't seem right. Alex is right about the colourful food.

Spacer Guy said...

Food in the 23rd century is square, colorful and probably amazingly tasty.

Sharon M Himsl said...

Still, that food doesn't look very appetizing. I'll pass!
"Female Scientists Before Our Time"
Shells–Tales–Sails

Sylvia van Bruggen said...

Andorians are my favorites! I just love how mysterious/evil and blue they are :)

They are also very well represented in Enterprise, recently rewatched that show :)

Thanks for your visit to my blog!

¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Good luck on the rest of your A to Z challenge

Sylvia @ The Creative Life

Roslyn Core said...

I have to confess I've never watched Star Trek, but I have always admired the vast array of costumes, creatures and set decorations As several others have said, the colourful food looks amazing!

Ros at Fangirl Stitches

The Armchair Squid said...

I love that episode, one of my favorites from TOS.

Your whodunnit question confused me as I was sure the answer was Thelev. But I think it's a trick question. The story never actually confirms Thelev as the culprit, though it is clearly implied.

Am I right?

Best of luck with A to Z!

Barbara In Caneyhead said...

I'm confused?! You say Thelev murdered Gav. Was he possessed by another being?
Perspectives at Life & Faith in Caneyhead

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Never trust someone who looks like a Smurf.

Heather M. Gardner said...

That still shot looks amazing!
Great post!

Heather
Co-Host, 2017 Blogging from A to Z April Challenge
https://hmgardner.blogspot.com/

Tony Laplume said...

One name for you: Shran.

Liz A. said...

I thought they were untrustworthy.

Sara C. Snider said...

I love Star Trek, though I'll admit I'm more familiar with the later incarnations and not so much with TOS. *Hides* Great post, and happy A to Z!

A to Z 2017: Magical and Medicinal Herbs

Star Trek ©, Star Trek-The Next Generation ©, Star Trek-Deep Space Nine ©, Star Trek-Voyager ©, Star Trek-Enterprise ©, and all associated marks and characters are registered trademarks of Paramount Pictures and or CBS Studios Inc registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Star Trek Sci Fi Blog by Spacerguy © 2006 - 2017 May not be reproduced without permission. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective holders. Privacy Policy