Monday, May 22, 2017

TOP 12 STAR TREK FEMALE ALIENS

ALICE EVE
Who's the hottest female alien in Star Trek? Haven't you ever wondered? The Andorians in Star Trek Enterprise is a great place to start so lets get the ball rolling....

K'Ehleyr who wasn't a full Klingon,(father was Klingon/mother was human) was Worf's (Michael Dorn's) mate in Star Trek TNG and definitely among the sexiest!

Another Fan favorite by popular demand scored No.3 on ranker is our lovely Vulcan T'Pol from the Star Trek: Enterprise series. I didn't cheat, I chose these babes from memory.

KIRSTIE ALLEY

Here are 12 Star Trek female Aliens to help you answer my sci-fi quiz below: (I've thrown in a curveball to see if I can catch you out, hehe)

    1. Saavik (Vulcan) (Kirstie Alley) and (Robin Curtis) but which Star Trek movies established these celebrities in the glitz and glamor of showbusiness?
    2. Derran Tal of the Varro (Musetta Vander)
    3. Kelinda of the Kelvan (Barbara Bouchet)
    4. Droxine of the Ardanan (Dianna Ewing)
    5. Kellin of the Ramuran (Star Trek Voyager) (Virginia Madsen)
    6. Carol Marcus aka Carol Wallace (Alice Eve) She used her Alien identity to gain entry aboard the USS Enterprise NCC 1701 with forged documents. I know, Alien Identity is a Technicality - she's totally human not Alien!
    7 Kriosian females are quite sexy. Kaitaama was a Krios Princess who fell for "Trip" Tucker in (Star Trek Enterprise)  (Padma Lakshmi). That rogue bagged scored got all the dames including T'Pol!
    8 Kamala (in Star Trek TNG).  (Famke Janssen) Poor Picard, the guy had to beat her advances off!  "Nothing. Nothing lies beneath! I'm... I'm really... quite dull."
    9. Bajoran women are quite sexy what with Kira Nerys, Ro Laren and Leeta
    10. The "Q" female Amanda Rogers, (Olivia d'Abo) who had believed that she was human
    11. Jaylah  (Sofia Boutella) is introduced as a member of the "Jaylah's Species" but in which Star Trek movie? Remember Jaylah knows why we're all here!
    12. Eleen of the Capella (played by Julie Newmar )

SOFIA BOUTELLA


7 of 9 (Jeri Ryan) needs no mention, of course, 7 is very sexy -  despite being assimilated by the Borg, she's classified as a cybernetic human not an Alien but who's complaining?


JERI RYAN
TERI HATCHER



Bronwyn Gail Robinson, played by Teri Hatcher, was a smashing looking human Transporter operator in Star Trek TNG. You may remember the outrageous Okona tried to charm her into bed.


QUESTION:

Listed above are 12 of Star Trek's female aliens. 

Who do you believe starred in these Star Trek Movies? 


  • Star Trek Beyond, 
  •  Star Trek The Wrath of Khan,
  •  Star Trek Into Darkness



Live Long and Prosper!


16 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Alley was in II and Curtis in III. (Alley was a much hotter Saavik.)

nashvillecats2 said...

Not up on any of those ,We don't get that programme here anymore. I used to watch it with my late husband.
Splendid post though, much hard work must have gone into it. Well done.

Yvonne.

Spacer Guy said...

Top Marks Alex - Alley spoke in a very vulcan way or maybe it was the ears,lol.

I have to admit Nash that I should have included Jadzia Dax, Deanna Troi, Tasha Yar or either of the Uhuras except I've written about them so much already and besides Uhura and Tasha are human, not Aliens.

cleemckenzie said...

You sci-fi people are the best! Loved this post, but I wouldn't know a Saavik from a Bajoran. I know. I know. I'm sci-fi illiterate, but at least I try.

The Happy Whisk said...

I remember Kirstie in two but I cannot say I recall her in three. Maybe the character, Saavik was? Not sure. But I loved Khan. My top pick of all.

Thanks for the welcome on Alex's blog.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I'd forgotten that Famke Janssen was in a Star Trek show.

Elephant's Child said...

Colour me ignorant. But I am learning. Slowly.

Birgit said...

I would pick Nichelle Nichols as Uhura...always loved her eyes. I would also pick Susan Oliver from the 2 part episode "The Cage" ...she played a wicked green woman. Now Kirstie Alley played a Vulcan in Wrath of Khan but unsure who else..

Karen Lange said...

I'd forgotten Kirstie Alley appeared, that was forever ago (well, maybe not that long ago...). Thanks for stopping by my blog. Appreciate the visit! Have a great week!

Jacqui Murray said...

7 of 9--loved her. What a role model for strong women. Except for that whole do-as-you're-told thing.

Liz A. said...

It's been too long since I've seen some of these shows.

Truedessa said...

Sorry, I am sure I don't know the answer to the questions. I did find your post interesting and it looks like a lot of research went into it. Which one of these female aliens is your favorite?

Barbara In Caneyhead said...

Yeah, well you stacked the deck against me! I pay no heed to names. I can meet a person, hear a name, and forget it in the next ten seconds. Way back when, I actually dated people and it took three or four dates to get their names down. I wish the whole world would wear a name tag! Got a Star Trek episode for that?

Donna K. Weaver said...

I agree with Alex. Kirstie was a great Saavik. She was in intriguing character, especially if you read the book based upon the screenplay. So much more information in those.

Susan Kane said...

7 of 9 knocked ball out of the park. Could she even breathe in that uniform??

blogbloggerbloggest.com said...

Lots of good options here. So many to choose from. I didn't actually know that Teri Hatcher was in Star Trek, so I learned something new here.

Star Trek ©, Star Trek-The Next Generation ©, Star Trek-Deep Space Nine ©, Star Trek-Voyager ©, Star Trek-Enterprise ©, and all associated marks and characters are registered trademarks of Paramount Pictures and or CBS Studios Inc registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Star Trek Sci Fi Blog by Spacerguy © 2006 - 2017 May not be reproduced without permission. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective holders. Privacy Policy