Monday, September 18, 2017

Star Trek TNG 30th Anniversary in Las Vegas




Hello Everyone, I'm a sucker for these Star Trek conventions. Heres one from August with The Next Generation Cast. You know the score. It TNG's 30 Year special anniversary in 2017. What makes this Las Vegas panel so awesome has got to be the laughs.

Brent Spiner forgets he's the Godfather of Gates McFadden child!!! Good Grief, LOL I mean shes sitting right beside him when Spiner opens his mouth the wrong way. Let's just say (Dr. Beverly Crusher) was not impressed with Data. Now, that's what I call a major goof but funny. Check out Patrick Stewart for his reaction but despite the X-factor, we're all friends here.

So sit back and geek out and enjoy Star Trek. Levar Burton, Marina Sirtis, Michael Dorn, Denise Crosby and John DeLancie are present. Johnathan Frakes couldn't make it.

Live Long and Prosper.

10 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Marina and Gates still look great. That would've been fun to see live.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

How fun! We got to see Brent Spiner and Levar Burton from a distance at SuperCon this past summer.

A Beer for the Shower said...

That's awesome! That looks like a lot of fun, but I do feel bad for these actors when people expect them to remember every detail of a character they played 20 years ago. I don't even remember what I ate for breakfast yesterday.

SpacerGuy said...

On the last day of shooting with John DeLancie and Patrick Stewart, everyone has to leave. So it hilarious Alex hearing Marina, unapologetically tell the audience I took my directors chair and lots of other stuff and meanwhile what does Patrick do, L.Diane? He tries to buy one of his uniforms!

Liz A. said...

It's so great that they can still get together. Has it really been 30 years?

Elephant's Child said...

Have you ever been able to get to one of the conventions?

Nick Wilford said...

That takes me back. Is it really 30 years? Feeling my age now!

SpacerGuy said...

Yes, I know - Beer for the Shower, they remember the fun times and goofing off mostly. If it were me, I'd ask my question focused around a fun event- for instance. Remember the T'kon Empire? Duh, what??? Well, of course, the actors don't but you can bet Brent Spiner remembers Data's finger puzzle. So will Patrick Stewart, Johnathan Frakes and Levar Burton - which is a far easier way to have fun.

SpacerGuy said...

I have EC, I got to see Leonard Nimoy in 1995 which was a great time for thousands of people and my most recent sci fi convention was in 2011. I trekked with a pal to a Star Wars gig and met the Senators of the Emerald Garrison.

Maurice Mitchell said...

It's wonderful to see them together again. You can tell they became really close friends over the years and don't mind ribbing each other. Thanks for sharing SpacerGuy!

Featured Post

CAPTAIN PICARD TV SERIES

So analysis  has begun with Star Trek Picard's trailer... after a 17 year TNG hiatus some of trek's icons have returned. Here we ca...