Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Name a Drink that does not have the letter E

Heres one I found on Facebook which is good but then what self respecting trekkie doesn't like to get totally wasted once and a while?


Maybe you're into Star Trek, Rugby, Coors or cars but whatever your religion lets get the ball rolling (yes, I know I'm ripping off someone elses coor idea, :)

So being a Star Trek Nerd heres what I posted to Old Photos Dublin...


Name a Drink that does not have the letter "E" in it!

Saurian Brandy


6 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Lots of them. Magic Merlot. Gin Fizzes. And the list goes on.

Billy Blue Eyes said...

Any idea as to the taste

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Milk. Not that I drink it.

Liz A. said...

Interesting game. Not that I drink it, but soda fits the bill.

Tony Laplume said...

Raktajino (Klingon coffee)
Kanar (Cardassian ale)

Truedessa said...

Vodka, Gin and Bourbon come to mind for alcohol..hmm..how about fruit punch, crystal light and 7-UP for non alcohol consumption.

Featured Post

CAPTAIN PICARD TV SERIES

So analysis  has begun with Star Trek Picard's trailer... after a 17 year TNG hiatus some of trek's icons have returned. Here we ca...