Thursday, March 22, 2007

Which Science Fiction Character Are You?

Which Science Fiction Character Are you? Now is the time to find out!

An accomplished diplomat who can virtually do no wrong, you sometimes know it is best to rely on the council of others while holding the reins.


There are some words which I have known since I was a schoolboy. "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as a wisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

Jean-Luc Picard is a character from the Star Trek United Federation of Planets. Captain Picard commands the Galaxy Class Starship Enterprise NCC 1701-E. Starfleet Academy have trained officers who trust their captain because he has good gut instincts and moral fibre.


Live Long and Prosper Trekkers. Enjoy Your Star Trekking!

5 comments:

American Spectator said...

Hi. I really enjoy your posts. I love Star Trek and watch it all the time. It's great to finally meet another Trekkie!

SpacerGuy said...

Thanks. I feel thrilled and honoured by your genuine words of Trekkie appreciation. I'm so glad my Star Trek fire is keeping you amped! Long live our cosmic Trekkie minds.

Nova Dove said...

Hi spacerguy,

I'm, eh, Kirk.

An impassioned commander with more respect for individuals than for authority, you have a no-holds-barred approach to life and its obstacles.

I don't believe in the no-win scenario.

I think I'm a lot more ethical than the survey suggeests but I have no problem breaking a law to do what's right!

*~

SpacerGuy said...

James T. Kirk is one of Star Trek's fantastic characters whos entertaining and commands respect from all his Enterprise crew.

Kirk also has 17 seperate temporal violations, the biggest file on record and has been described as a menace. Darn It.

Anonymous said...

Love Star trek ive scene like every episode of ds9 next generation and voyager.i cant get enough of the show the new movie was pretty good also

Featured Post

CAPTAIN PICARD TV SERIES

So analysis  has begun with Star Trek Picard's trailer... after a 17 year TNG hiatus some of trek's icons have returned. Here we ca...