- STAR TREK BIRTHDAYS
- BUTTONS AND AWARDS
- TREKKIE BOOKS
- MARTIN LUTHER KING DAY
- INTO DARKNESS PORTAL
- STID IMAGE GALLERY
- STAR TREK MOVIES
- TOP 50 BLOGS FOR TREKKIES
- SCOTTY'S LAWS OF PHYSICS
- STAR TREK'S 50th ANNIVERSARY
- WRITING SCIENCE FICTION
- KAIL TESCAR, WRITES RUSSELL BATES
- ABOUT ME
- TREKKIES STRIKE BACK!
- TREKKIE OR TREKKER?
- STAR TREK TECHNOBABBLE
- WHO'S YOUR SCIENCE FICTION HERO?
- STAR TREK CREATORS
- ThE BIG BIRD'S DREAM
- STAR TREK INFOGRAPHIC
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Dr Who Sci Fi Quiz
Who is Dr Who? Dr Who is the scientific whiz that became a legendary timelord success. Lets look at the facts. We know Dr Who survived the Great Time War with the help of his telepathic Tardis and has been shooting through time and space for hundreds of years in several different bodies! Can you unlock the Tardis traveller's secret mysteries?
1. What does T.A.R.D.I.S. Stand for?
2. How old is the Tardis?
3. Name the location the Time Rotor?
4. What does the Tardis look like?
5. What does "Dimensionally Transcendental" mean?
6. How many bodies has Dr Who had?
7. What is the name of the Doctors destroyed home planet?
8. What could'nt the doctor do without the Tardis?
9. How is the T.A.R.D.I.S. sent through time, dematerialising from one place and re-energizing in another?
10. Which regeneration of the Doctor met the Sycorax?
11. What did Rose use to defeat the Daleks and destroy their emperor?
12. Who was the Greatest Leader of the Time Lords?
13. What power lies at he heart of the T.A.R.D.I.S.?
14. How are tardises constructed?
15. What did the third doctor call the Tardis?
16. What type of ship is the tardis?
17. What allows the TARDIS to change its appearance?
18. Where does the main energy source for the TARDIS come from and what is it?
19. Who Hitch-Hiked on the side of the Tardis and to where?
20. When the Tardis is in flight, what happens to the Time Rotor?
21. Who discovered the great secret of space time travel?
22. Who did the greatest Timelord work with to harness the power of a black hole into a source of unimaginable power?
23. What did the First Doctor call the Tardis?
24. What is Dr Who's favorite signature Gizmo?
25. What TimeLord technology was used to defeat the Daleks during the Great Time War?
1. Time And Relative Dimension in Space.
2. Over 900 years.
3. In the glass column on the console.
4. A blue police telephone box.
5. Its bigger on the inside than it appears on the outside.
6. Dr Who has regenerated his mind and soul into eleven different entities.
7. Doctor Who survived the destruction of his home planet Gallifrey after the Great Time War aboard his cosmic friend, T.A.R.D.I.S.
8. Doctor Who could'nt survive without the Tardis which regenerates his alien bodies. Its his best friend in time and space. Together they've roamed the universe for hundreds of years.
9. The doctor programmes the flight computer with coordinates sending the Tardis travelling to anywhere in space and time, usually through a time vortex.
10. The tenth doctor met the Sycorax. The Tardis was beamed aboard the alien's ship while the doctor was recovering from his regeneration.
11. The Time Vortex.
12. Rassilon was the greatest leader of the Time Lords.
13. At the heart of the TARDIS lies the deadly power of the Time Vortex itself.
14. Tardises are unlike other time machines. The physical components of the Tardis are a secret Timelord mystery centuries old. We do know Tardises are grown, telepathic entities and are in effect alive.
15. The third doctor called the Tardis "Old girl".
16. Doctor Who's spaceship is a Type 40 Time Travel Capsule.
17. The chameleon circuit allows the Tardis to blend into its surroundings wherever it lands, however its been broken for a long time!
18. The main energy source for the Tardis is carried through a direct link from the Artron energy in the Eye of the Harmony, an artificial black hole created by the Time Lords.
19. Captain Jack hitch-hiked and flew all the way to the end of the universe to the year one hundred trillion.
20. The Time Rotor is at the very heart of the Tardis console which lights up and moves when the Tardis is in flight.
21. Time Lord Rassilon.
22. Rassilon worked with a stellar engineer called Omega.
23. The First Doctor called the T.A.R.D.I.S. his ship.
24. Doctor Who is the proud possessor of his very own Sonic Screwdriver which he carries everywhere.
25. Tardis technology was developed to create a Genesis Ark, a time capsule which was used to imprison thousands of Daleks during the Great Time War.
Live Long and Prosper......Trekkies and Trekkers.