Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Star Trek Wallpapers


U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 Image Owner/Creator: Tobias Richter

I enjoy looking at Tobias Richter's Star Trek wallpapers from "Light Works." The galaxies greatest starships have been transformed into hyper comic 3d visuals bursting with creative imagination. I just wish I could be there! These Star Trek starships are an amazing feat of engineering in high resolution wallpapers. You've done Scotty proud, Tobias. Sciencefictionstuff put me wise to these stunning Federation battle cruisers seeking out new life forms and commanding a peaceful military presence along the Federation Neutral Zone. Federation Officers do look mighty fine in their Starfleet uniforms aboard their spaceships, but the word peace just doesn't sit well with the Klingons and Romulans..... or does it?
Thanks Tobias!




Scotty: "Captain, we're doing it. We're pulling away!"
Captain Kirk:" What happened?"
Scotty: "It's no good, sir. Only a few systems responding. Captain, we pulled away a little, we gained ... maybe an hour ... but we blew almost every system in the ship doing it. There's nothing left to try again. I guess you'll have to fire me, sir."
Captain Kirk: "Scotty, You're fired. 400 people ..."
Dr McCoy: "Jim ..."
Captain Kirk: "They'll die because I couldn't see a warning sign. I had to follow orders, always orders."




U.S.S. Enterprise NCC 1701 and U.S.S. Reliant NCC-1864. Image Owner/Creator: Tobias Richter

Khan: "Aah, Kirk my old friend... Do you know the Klingon proverb that tells us revenge is a dish that is best served cold? It is very cold, in space..."




U.S.S. Enterprise NCC 1701-E. Image Owner/Creator: Tobias Richter

Captain Picard: "No! No! I will not sacrifice the Enterprise. We've made too many compromises already, too many retreats. They invade our space and we fall back. They assimilate entire worlds and we fall back. Not again! The line must be drawn here! This far, no further! And I will make them pay for what they've done!"




U.S.S. Reliant NCC 1864. Image Owner/Creator: Tobias Richter

Khan: "I'll chase him around the Antares maelstrom and round Nibia and round Perdition's Flame before I give him up!"




U.S.S. Enterprise NCC 1701-A and Klingon Bird of Prey.
Image Owner/Creator: Tobias Richter

Klingon Kruge:"We may have dealt him a more serious blow than I thought."

Klingon Torg: "How can you tell that?"

Klingon Kruge: "I trust my instincts."

Klingon Kruge: "Admiral Kirk. This is your opponent speaking. Do not lecture me about treaty violations. The Federation, in creating an ultimate weapon, has become a gang of Intergalactic criminals. It is not I who will surrender, it is you. On the planet below, I have three prisoners from the team who developed your doomsday weapon. If you do not surrender immediately, I will execute them, one at a time, as enemies of galactic peace."



U.S.S. Enterprise NCC 1701-D. Image Owner/Creator: Tobias Richter

Captain Jean Luc Picard: "Oh, fascinating. Twenty particles of space dust per cubic meter, 52 ultraviolet radiation spikes, and a class-2 comet. Well, this is certainly worthy of our attention.

"The first duty of every Starfleet officer is to the truth... whether its the scientific truth or historical truth or personal truth. It is the guiding principle on which Starfleet is based."



U.S.S. Voyager NCC-74656. Image Owner/Creator: Tobias Richter

Captain Kathryn Janeway: Oh, you're wrong Tuvoc. It's much more than that. This ship has been our home. It's kept us together. It's been part of our family. As illogical as this might sound, I feel as close to Voyager as I do to any other member of my crew. It's carried us, Tuvok - even nurtured us. And right now, it needs one of us.

Tuvoc: I respect your decision.


Live Long and Prosper! Trekkies.

5 comments:

Alex Johnson said...

Very nice! The one with the Reliant and the Enterprise is awesome!

Now I want to go rewatch TWOK.

SpacerGuy said...

Thanks Alex, Khan escapes his Ceti prison and sets his sights on capturing the most powerful, destructive doomsday weapon the Federation has ever created. Project Genesis, a device of ultimte power. It just isn't the same without TWOK.

Commander Zaius said...

Simply awesome if not majestic images.

SpacerGuy said...

Awesome, majestic, Tobias's work is truly special. The high resolution enhances the whole 3d sensation from a human viewpoint. Picture being a Starfleet Officer looking out across space through your bridge screen. Tobias Richter has intensified the galactic experience for the Star trek fan by making it seem your actually there withnessing Federation history taking place by bringing the starships in closer to the viewer. His starship wallpapers display stunning intrepid personalities with more to tell than my words do them justice. Just picture being there!

Anonymous said...

I like this site^-^

Featured Post

CAPTAIN PICARD TV SERIES

So analysis  has begun with Star Trek Picard's trailer... after a 17 year TNG hiatus some of trek's icons have returned. Here we ca...