Pick your brains time. How good is your knowledge of Star Trek's Final Frontier or has it gone off the boil? Well, theres only one way to find out and it doesn't involve any Star Trek technobabble jive. Although forgive me if I sneak in just a little. This Trekker Quiz will scan your galactic memory banks and establish how finely tuned your wits are pitted against Star Trek's elite. The answers will follow tomorrow.
1. How many Photon torpedoes could a federation starship simultaneously launch from a single photon torpedo tube?
C. or 10?
2. How manyPhaser banks does Captain Jean Luc Picard's flagship U.S.S. Enterprise NCC 1701-D have?
C. or 17?
3. PADD was a handheld information unit used by Starfleet personnel aboard Federation starships. What does the acronym stand for?
4.Pattern enhancers were used by Starfleet landing parties during transport missions to amplify the beam up signal and lock on any object contained in their triangular formation. How many Pattern enhancers were generally used in Star Trek The Next Generation and Voyager?
C. or 4?
- BUTTONS AND AWARDS
- STAR TREK CONVENTIONS
- TREKKIE OR TREKKER?
- STAR TREK TECHNOBABBLE
- STAR TREK CREATORS
- CHEERS CAVANAUGH BLOGFEST
- STAR TREK'S 45th ANNIVERSARY
- INTO DARKNESS PORTAL
- ThE BIG BIRD'S DREAM
- STID IMAGE GALLERY
- WHO'S YOUR SCIENCE FICTION HERO?
- SCOTTY'S LAWS OF PHYSICS
- STAR TREK PAPERBACKS
This work by Spacerguy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial 3.0 United States License.
Based on work at startrekspace.blogspot.com.