Wednesday, April 18, 2012

P is for the Picard Song



P is for the Picard Song! Heres Patrick Stewart live and in the flesh....SINGING an A to Z special in hilarious form! I've added the lyrics so you can have some fun and sing along! Its not often we hear the captain of the Enterprise-D singing a tribute for Star Trek's creator, Gene Roddenberry. I wonder could this be the same Jean Luc Picard we've all come to know, love and serve under during our galactic trek through the stars?

Perhaps its high time to sing the Picard song?

“Mr. Crusher, set course for Starbase…
A–Gene, you’re adorable.
‘B,’ you’re so beautiful.
‘C,’ you’re a cutie full of charm,
‘D,’ you’re a darling, and ‘E’ you’re exciting,
And ‘F,’ you’re a feather in my arms.
‘G,’ you look good to me,
‘H,’ you’re so heavenly,
‘I,’ you’re the one I idolize.
‘J,’ we’re like Jack and Jill.
‘K,’ you’re so kissable.
‘L’ is the love light in your eyes.
M-N-O-P, I could go on all day.
Q…’Q'? R-S-T, alphabetically speaking, you’re ok.
‘U’ make my life complete.
‘V’ means you’re very sweet.
W-X-Y-Zed!
It’s fun to wander through
The alphabet with you.
To tell you what you mean to…Engage!”

6 comments:

Maurice Mitchell said...

Perfect for the A-Z challenge. LOL
- Maurice Mitchell
The Geek Twins | Film Sketchr
@thegeektwins | @mauricem1972

Unknown said...

HA! That was priceless! I can never ever find any videos to watch. This definitely made me laugh!!

Stopping by from the A to Z Challenge!
Giggle, Laugh, Cry

SpacerGuy said...

Good ol' Picard. How he keeps a straight face at the end is beyond me.

Trisha said...

That's awesome! thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Perfect!

MOCK! said...

One of my all time favorites...thanks for the lyrics!

Featured Post

CAPTAIN PICARD TV SERIES

So analysis  has begun with Star Trek Picard's trailer... after a 17 year TNG hiatus some of trek's icons have returned. Here we ca...