1. Whos owns the mystery hands separated by the glass?
2. Cryogenic frozen pods smacks of a Kahn connection. Is there some poor unfortunate inside these things?
3. What is the Nibiru volcanic creatures purpose? Could it be the same as the whales in Star Trek IV, the Voyage Home?
4. Why did Kirk zap the squeaking biped creature? Maybe it just wanted to snack!
5. A starship takes a nosedive into water like something out of thunderbirds and I'm wondering, Has Kirk hijacked the USS Enterprise NCC 1701 again to go on a heroic rescue spree?
6. Why is Chekov wearing a Red Shirt. Will he say, 'I can do zat!?'
7. Its official Benedict Cumberbatch is John Harrison but why is he locked up in brig confinement?
8. Klingons are the tip of the spear! Whats their involvement and with whom?
9. Will the starship under water last long enough or end up like the most forgotten car in Earth's history and rust to death? Is this the USS Enterprise, Kirk and Bones take cover aboard, because it looks like the titanium hull has all the integrity and strength of a piece of plasticine. Poor Scotty!
10. Is Spock going to say goodnight from inside a firey volcano?
11. Did you find Uhuras and Spock's farewell kiss touching? Will Uhura save her vulchie or let him fry?
12. Has the volcanic creature got special powers?
A wonderful mix of trekkers and Hobbit fans packed into the audience dying to see Bilbo Baggins, Smaug and the tunnel creature Gollum on Friday. What wonderful sorcerery, shapeshifting, and wizardry I thought and all with, Goblin and Orc fans surrounding me. Weird. Awesome. I'm a trekkie, d-m it! I shouldn't be feeling this way. LOL. The accents were easy enough to follow but I really beamed in for IMAX for one reason only. To catch the latest scoop on Star Trek Into Darkness.
Trekmovie, I09 and Screenrant do a brilliant job dishing the latest trek spoilers for every sci fi fan who lives, sleeps and eats over Star Trek on planet earth. So why should they have all the fun?
J.J. Abrams is directing Star Trek Into Darkness off a screenplay by Alex Kurtzman, Damon Lindelof and Roberto Orci. Starring Chris Pine, Benedict Cumberbatch, Zachary Quinto, Zoe Saldana, Karl Urban, John Cho, Anton Yelchin and Simon Pegg.
What did you like about Star Trek's teasers over the weekend? Who is your favorite Star Trek Into Darkness character? Do you think the hands 'farewell' will make you cry?
Laugh Long and Prosper, Trekkies, Trekkers and Movie Fans!