Thursday, January 18, 2018

Star Trek Discovery - The Wolf Inside




CBS have released Star Trek Discovery's 11th episode - The Wolf Inside.


 It turns out Burnham and Tyler locate a bunch of rebels.... but to spell it out


Aliens are a diverse bunch. Its not every day you run into Andorians, Vulcans, and Klingons!



Among them is Sarek, who mind-melds with Burnham, to confirm she isn't the real mirror captain?


Its a sweet trick, Vulcan Mind melds.... c'os Sarek timing is neat...  Meanwhile the planet is being heavily bombarded, at least some things never change in Star Trek.





 CBS spared no expense this time round. What do you think of Star Trek Discovery's bridge set designs? Are you enjoying Discovery's new trek through the stars or do you prefer the older ones?


Live Long and Prosper

6 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Enjoy it.
Mind Melds could be very useful in the here and now. Perhaps they will be yet another thing which we incorporate into our lives which was first seen as fiction.

Maurice Mitchell said...

CBS is putting a lot of money into this series and it shows.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I still need to finish watching it.

Liz A. said...

I'm not watching. I don't have CBS All Access (I'm not willing to pay for it. Well, that and I don't do streaming).

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I haven't seen more than the first episode and it wasn't enough to woo me. Then again, I don't watch much television.

cleemckenzie said...

Being a Netflix addict, I wait until series come out and watch in a clump.

Featured Post

CAPTAIN PICARD TV SERIES

So analysis  has begun with Star Trek Picard's trailer... after a 17 year TNG hiatus some of trek's icons have returned. Here we ca...