Sunday, January 29, 2023

STAR TREK PICARD SEASON 3 PREMIERE



Hi Trekkers, Spacerguy here,

 Will Star Trek Picard season 4 have Picard? Star Trek's highly decorated captain first aired in 1987 and then as an admiral in 2020, so its predictable what many fans are asking given this is Picard's third and final season now due to premiere soon. Us Trekkies do have questions.

 Speaking during Paramount+ day on the TCA winter press tour, however, Patrick Stewart did inform us that more missions could be in store for Star Trek's Starfleet admiral. I know some of us are wondering has Star Trek: Picard been cancelled?

Star Trek Picard Season 3 has already been announced as the final season, but executive producer Alex Kurtzman now says the show could actually continue which seems to suggest a 4th in the pipeline.


How good is Star Trek: Picard?

Critics Consensus: Anchored by the unparalleled Patrick Stewart, Picard departs from standard Starfleet protocol with a slower, serialized story, but in true Star Trek typical style the show tackles timely themes with gravitas and makes for an exciting push further into the final frontier.

Remember why Picard resigned from Starfleet.

In the first season of Picard, viewers learned that Jean-Luc a captain with principles resigned from Starfleet proceeding a disaster where Federation synthetic lifeforms suddenly began killing living officers on Mars without warning, affecting Starfleet's mission to effectively resettle Romulans safely from their doomed planet. 

Lets face it, Picard is one of Star Trek's noblest characters to keep serving humanity, starship and Starfleet while encountering new lifeforms in the universe. 

Ok, so we have not encountered any aliens in the universe. says Elon Musk, this is the Fermi Pardox. The reason we know this to be true is because SpaceX has area 59 which is a secret military zone which deals with U.F.O.s 

In the US - the first new episode will release on Paramount+ on 16th February 2023, In the UK, fans can look forward to Star Trek: Picard season 3 premiere on Amazon Prime Video kicking off on 17th February 2023.


 What do you expect?  Which actors from Star Trek Picard are you looking forward to seeing?




Live Long and Prosper, Trekkers 

13 comments:

The Armchair Squid said...

Believe it or not, I had not watched a single episode of Picard until a couple weeks ago. Now, I'm hooked. Can't wait for the new season.

Liz A. said...

When they tell me that season 3 is the last, I believe them. I'll be irked if they go and change their minds (although I would enjoy more seasons). Did you hear the woman who played the Borg Queen in season 2 just died? Very sad.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I didn't make it through season two. First season was brilliant but season two just wasn't cutting it for me.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

The look on Q's face there in the teaser - LOL!

ApacheDug said...

Spacer, how did I miss this post?? I have to be honest, like Alex I found season 2 a real disappointment (but I did watch it all). As for that teaser trailer for Season 3... I've got goosebumps! I'm surprised of all your talk about a season 4 when this one hasn't started, but you are all things Trek 👍👍🙂

Susan Kane said...

Q makes everything interesting. We didn't connect with Picard series. I dearly admire and love Jean Luc/ Patrick Stewart. We will watch again, just need to shake off some pre-held assumptions.

Donna K. Weaver said...

May Patrick Stewart live long and prosper enough to do as many seasons as he would like.

ApacheDug said...

Spacer Guy, where are you? Have you had the opportunity to watch Season 3 of Picard? I just finished the March 16 episode and this season is blowing me away! It's excellent, and a terrific tribute to the TNG cast. Hope you are good and we hear from you soon.

SpacerGuy said...

I'm here second star to the left, ApacheDug. Thanks for the morale boost and HI FIVES for stopping by everyone. Your right Weaver I bet Patrick Stewart has lots more 'Make It So's' to thrill the fans. Life does pass in a blink Susan, Time passes faster in outerspace in the absense of gravity. Q adds that element of mystery to the unfathomable L.Diane. Star Trek is a cool break from everything in the news Alex. Despite optimism to be counted on with the Picard show today because I can see trek characters have upped their game to a new level. Even the show itself seems to have a Star Wars edge which is fascinating. Producers have managed to sucessfully eradicate dull and perfect polished trek. Annie Wersching passing is so tragic Liz at such a young age of 45 May she RIP. I reckon we can all honour her by watching the show Armchair, She kept going until the end of Jan and is survived by her husband Stephen Full and three children Freddie, Ozzie and Archie.

Susan Kane said...

Just a note. I posted about Star Trek and its affect on all of us.

Susan Kane said...

My current blog post is Three lights not Four highlight. Thought of you when I wrote it.

Maurice Mitchell said...

My wife and I watched the last season and it worked surprisingly well. I was most looking forward to Geordi returning so it's great that they gave his character such a large role. Thanks for a sterling article, and you have yourself a classy Friday SpacerGuy

The Armchair Squid said...

Hello, my friend! So much Trek these days! I'd love to know your thoughts.

Featured Post

CAPTAIN PICARD TV SERIES

So analysis  has begun with Star Trek Picard's trailer... after a 17 year TNG hiatus some of trek's icons have returned. Here we ca...