Go On Take The Trekker Test - Questions and Answers.
1.How many worlds has admiral Jarok visited before he turned defector and fled to the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC 1701-D?
2. In what year was the term Science Fiction invented?
3. Who flung Emperor Palpatine down the star destroyers reactor shaft and why?
4.What is the composition of Commander Data's upper spinal column?
5. In what year was Science Fiction born?
6. What is Worf's last name? (human) Spelling Errors Allowed.
7. What are the 3 laws of Robotics?
8. Who is the meanest Sci-Fi Pirate in the Galactic Universe?
9. In 1912, three science fiction writers went down with the Titanic. What are their names?
10. What is the difference in the measurement between Picard's left and right eyes?
11. How many times does holodeck matter leave the holodeck intact aboard captain Picard's Enterprise?
12. Which sci fi character in Star Trek TNG said "Sir, I protest. I am not a merry man."
13. Lieutenant Reginald Barclay 's IQ grew to what fantastic levels during the Nth Degree?
14. What is the registry of the U.S.S. Victory on stardates 44664.5 to 44668.1?
15. The Rite of Passage in the Klingon Empire is known by what name? What special right does the ceremony allow Klingons exercise?
Here are the answers for the "Trekker Test" I posted earlier in August. Hooray!
1. Admiral Jarok has visited more than a hundred worlds.
2. In 1929 the term Science Fiction is invented. Before 1929 allot of proto SF was written by authors under such genres as Utopias, Scientific Romances, (Hmmm.... I wonder, now that does sound curious.) Fantastic Voyages, Lost World Tales, etc.
3. Dark Lord of the Galaxy, Darth Vader flung Emperor Palpatine down the Star Destroyer's reactor shaft 'cause Vader couldn't bear losing Luke Skywalker at the hands of the evil hoodie with the force lightening fingers.
4. Commander Data's upper spinal column is made of a poly alloy.
5. In 1818 Mary Shelly's "Frankenstein" is published. Science Fiction is born.
6. Worf – son of Mogh, of the Klingon House of Martok, of the Human family Rozhenko; On a technicality you could say Worf's last name is Rozhenko although he does'nt use the surname to identify himself.
7. Isaac Asimov's Three Laws of Robotics are:
I. A robot may not injure a human being, or through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
II. A robot must obey orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the first law.
III. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the first or second laws. Fourth Law of Robotics
8. Darth Vader is the meanest, determined Sci-Fi Pirate in the cosmos.
9. Three SF writers - John Jacob Astor, Jacques Futrelle and W.T. Stead went down on the Titanic.
10. Picard's right eye is 00.4 higher than his left. (The unit of measurement refers to either millimeters or centimeters.)
11. Holodeck matter leaves Picard's Enterprise-D holodeck four times. A wealthy socialite kisses Picard in "The Big Goodbye" Her lipstick is still on his face when he's on the Enterprise and Beverly wipes it off. Wesley plays snowball with one of his buddies and land one on Picard when the Captain is standing outside the holodeck doors. HaHa! Wesley gets soaked after falling in the holodeck stream, poor kid, runs into Captain Picard and drips water all over the Enterprise's carpet outside the holodeck doors! Picard's unimpressed! The water should'nt be there. Data brings a holodeck piece of paper of the U.S.S. Enterprise drawn on it to Captain Picard who's in the Conference Room. It should have dematerialized.
12. Worf Protested to playing the fool for Q's amusement. Sir, I protest. I am not a merry man.
13. Lieutenant Reginald Barclay 's IQ grew to 1250 to 1450 during the Nth Degree.
14. U.S.S. Victory Registration on stardates 44664.5 to 44668.1 is Ncc 9754
15. The rite of passage in the Klingon Empire is when a klingon attains the spiritual rank of warrior.. Age of Ascension.
Live Long and Prosper, Trekkers.
- STAR TREK BIRTHDAYS
- BUTTONS AND AWARDS
- TREKKIE BOOKS
- STAR TREK CONVENTIONS 2015
- MARTIN LUTHER KING DAY
- INTO DARKNESS PORTAL
- STID IMAGE GALLERY
- STAR TREK INFOGRAPHIC
- STAR TREK MOVIES
- STAR TREK'S 50th ANNIVERSARY
- CHEERS CAVANAUGH BLOGFEST
- WHO'S YOUR SCIENCE FICTION HERO?
- STAR TREK TECHNOBABBLE
- TREKKIE OR TREKKER?