Okay, so heres someone who recognises there can be honor in peace. Is he a visionary or a fool? Who can the Chancellor trust? He has to rely on his trusted aides during "dinner time" aboard the USS Enterprise NCC 1701-A and especially General Chang his chief of staff. So its really neat when two assassins in white Starfleet uniforms close in for the kill. Who are they? Who sent them?
Its fun watching the clueless Enterprise crew piece together the clues in this wonderfully dark sherlockian murder/mystery.
KIRK "We fired on the chancellors ship!"
SCOTTY "That is not possible!"
QUESTION: Which two traitors conspired to have Gorkon murdered and Captain Kirk framed?
1. General Chang (Gorkons Chief of Staff)
2. Brigadier Kerla (Gorkons Military Advisor)
3. Starfleet Admiral Cartright (Starfleet Command)
4. Azetbur (Gorkons Daughter)
5. Skippy the Bush Kangaroo.