Thursday, June 18, 2020

Star Trek Picard Review - When Dahj Died I cried

Hey Trekkers! Spacerguy here, how does Star Trek Picard stack up against Star Trek Discovery? Youtuber MrBlinket has published an interesting video on Jean Luc Picard epic capers since the sprightly captain got discovered on his Chateau Picard vineyard... Remember the synthetic spacebabe Dahj appeared out of the blue?! definitely worth sending a love letter or two right?


PICARD DAHJ MEET FOR FIRST TIME


 Meanwhile, Blinket's getting 1,626,518 hits on youtube for publishing Star Trek trash but hes dead right! Trash sells! I'm lucky if i get a few bugs off the Borg dinner table for being all logical and scientific. When Dahj showed up what a lovely surprise, only then she got blown away - melted right before our very own eyes by evil Zhat Drat automatons on the edge. 😁



 Yup I could have cried when Dahj died but that's me. It must have been a shock for all the little kids watching with Mommy and Daddy...but wait hold on now stammer, horrified, gasping trekkers... at least we have user control with Star Trek Picard streaming live on CBS all access and Amazon Prime at our finger tips right?



C'mon trekkers and trekkies hit me up with the button below! Aren't you ready to assimilate Spacerguy! Did you cry out when Dahj died?

Live Long and prosper, my friends!

11 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Tears are a sure sign that the character has found a home in people's hearts... A sad success.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

It was a shock when she died. I liked her better than her sister.

The Armchair Squid said...

Andrew Leon is encouraging me to skip ahead to Discovery rather than retreading with TNG and the others.

The sequential thinker in me just won't let me do it, Bones!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I cried. It was a sad moment. Although not as sad as the moment we thought Picard died.

Liz A. said...

I was stunned, but I wasn't as emotionally invested as you were.

SpacerGuy said...

So true true Star Trek characters have been boldly going for 54 years, EC

SpacerGuy said...

Datas offspring had so much humanism, remamber Lal? Alex

SpacerGuy said...

Parting is always such sweet sorrow Diane, I wonder who said that?

SpacerGuy said...

Thanks Liz but I figure you always know when theres a Klingon off the starboard bow.

SpacerGuy said...

By God Squid you've just got to hang on, do you need another tranquilizer? Bones has been known to take a sip or two of saurian brandy so I'm sure Data would approve - good for the old faculty nerves.

Susan Kane said...

I was surprised when she died. I hate it when I form an emotional connection.

I miss the old days. Klingons on the starboard bow, by the Firm? Thought it was the Muppets. Good memories.

Featured Post

CAPTAIN PICARD TV SERIES

So analysis  has begun with Star Trek Picard's trailer... after a 17 year TNG hiatus some of trek's icons have returned. Here we ca...