Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Star Trek Picard Season 3 Release at New York ComicCon

 Hi Trekkers, Thank Alpha Centauri I had Starfleet Technical Manuals and didn't get stranded light years away from earth. You can never be too sure about fused dilithium crystal converters on starships. So here I am with the latest Trekker news. 


Word is since Star Trek Day on September 8th Star Trek Picard's final 3rd season will debut in early 2023 streaming February 16th on Paramount+  Collider outlines Star Trek: Picard journey through time since Star Trek Nemesis. Well worth reading.

A bit closer is New Yorks Comic Con which runs starting next month - October 6th to 9th 2022. 




Friends of Star Trek Picard are appearing on stage. Its all happening soon. The panel includes Patrick Stewart, Jonathan Frakes, LeVar Burton, Gates McFadden, Brent Spiner, Marina Sirtis and Michael Dorn including executive producers Alex Kurtman, Rod Roddenberry and Terry Matalas. 



Star Trek star Sonequa Martin Green will be there also to update everyone on Discovery's latest season. All hands now Trekkers. Who gets your vote Discovery or Star Trek Picard?


Live Long and Prosper Trekkers

8 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Unfortunately I stopped watching both during their second seasons. I did watch all of the first season of Strange New Worlds though.

Liz A. said...

I was so happy to hear about Picard's third season. Looking forward to it.

Elephant's Child said...

Good to see another post from you. It has been a while.

Truedessa said...

I think it would be interesting to meet Patrick Stewart.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Sorry, I haven't been watching. My mom would've watched Picard though. She had the hots for Patric Stewart.

ApacheDug said...

Never thought I'd say this, but I was pretty disappointed with the last seasons of Star Trek Discovery and Picard. Especially Picard. If it wasn't for Strange New Worlds, I would've cancelled my subscription with Paramount. But I'm paid in full until June 2023, so I'll keep watching whatever they got to show!

ApacheDug said...

I retract my previous comment, I should've watched the Picard season 3 trailer first! Omigod that looked amazing! 🙂👍✨

Donna K. Weaver said...

Patrick Stewart is sure a trooper to be working. Such an admirable man.

Featured Post

CAPTAIN PICARD TV SERIES

So analysis  has begun with Star Trek Picard's trailer... after a 17 year TNG hiatus some of trek's icons have returned. Here we ca...