Image Copyright Belongs to Paramount Pictures or CBS Paramount Television.
The Code of all Fierce Klingon Warriors.
1. There's nothing shameful in falling to a superior enemy.
2. Klingons appreciate strong women.
3. Only fools have no fear.
4. Do not mock Klingons. It makes us angry.
5. The true test of a warrior is not without it is within.
6. Klingons do not take prisoners.
7. Every Klingon hopes to die in the line of duty.
8. Klingons do not play with toys.
9. Survive and Succeed!
10. Prunejuice is a warriors drink!
11. Every Klingon hopes to die in battle, better to die on your feet than serve on your knees.
12. Take the simpler approach. If words do not come easily, say nothing at all.
13. A friend may become an enemy in less time than it takes to draw a dagger.
14. Four thousand throats my be cut in one night by a running man.
15. Drink not with your enemies.
16. Revenge is a dish best served cold.
17. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects. And claw at you.
18. Resistance is futile. Oh Yeah? Assimilate This! Kaaboom.
19. Klingons never do anything small. Maybe today is a good day to die! Prepare for ramming speed!
20. You question the worthiness of my Code? I should kill you where you stand!
21. Behold the mighty warrior Kahless the Unforgettable! The greatest Klingon code-warrior who ever lived!
22. Human weaklings fear Bat'leth combat. They are of no concern to warriors.
23. All warriors are cold warriors in space.
24. Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!
25. Parting is such sweet sorrow, do we not hear the chimes at midnight?
Worf's Klingon Bat'leth means sword of honour. Even though this is Science Fiction, its interesting to note how a weapon of death is looked upon with such admiration.
Behold the keyboard of Spacerguy: The sword in your enemy's heart is the sword in your own, for you are he.
Live Long and Prosper Trekkers! Enjoy the Galactic Archives of the Star Trek Space!
Thanks for writing this.
Its always my pleasure to write about the cosmos or anthing Star Trek related.
Post a Comment