Saturday, April 10, 2021

Immediate Impact of Federation Ships



I is for Immediate Impact of Federation Starships at Wolf 359.

"Perhaps today is a good day to die!"


Who said that now I wonder? 

Ten years later after Star Treks TNG's 'Best of Both Worlds (2366), the battle of wolf 359 (2377) gave Worf commanding the Defiant the opportunity to fly into the big bad beautiful Borg cube. Our friend Michael Dorn, in true Klingon Warrior style - Worf is preparing to go out in a blaze of glory. Yeah lets blow these Borg demons up!!! How that must have shook his crew up, hehe. 
'Prepare for ramming speed.'
Which came first, Sector 001 or Wolf 359? Who's were you rooting for the Borg, Enterprise-E or Worfs Defiant? In any case have fun watching the video trekkers. 


7 comments:

ApacheDug said...

I always enjoyed that shot of the ENTERPRISE's massive hull flying in, coming between that Borg cube and the Defiant! Spacer, today the letter I also stands for INTERMISSION--I just finished the last episode of Star Trek Discovery last night so until Season 4 gets here, it's Intermission time...

Liz A. said...

That is a very Worf move.

Elephant's Child said...

Gotta love Worf's attitude.

SpacerGuy said...

Captain Picards USS Enterprise NCC 1701-E was a mighty big beautiful ship and an ingenious new effect for the time. New and achievable within the budget and conversely with Discovery at 6-7 per episode producers are mindful cool and likable is what everyone wants.

Timothy S. Brannan said...

That is a great scene but the one right before it might even be better.

Captain Jean-Luc Picard: I'm about to commit a direct violation of our orders. If anyone wishes to object do so now, I will make a note of it in my log.

Data: Sir, I think I speak for everyone when I say: To hell with our orders.

--
Tim Brannan, The Other Side: 2021: The A to Z of Monsters

The Armchair Squid said...

It's hard for me to not root for Worf. Ever.

Birgit said...

Worf looks so disappointed that he can’t die after giving a line from Ben Hur.

Featured Post

CAPTAIN PICARD TV SERIES

So analysis  has begun with Star Trek Picard's trailer... after a 17 year TNG hiatus some of trek's icons have returned. Here we ca...