Saturday, August 06, 2011

Trek Geeks

Remember Captain Kirk's opening monologue from Star Trek's classic series ending with 'to boldly go where no man has gone before?'  After enjoying the Writing Ninja's Alex Cavanaugh's 'Making Connections' post I wanted to join in on the fun with some classic trek geekery of my own.

Blogging: the final frontier. These are the treks of spacerguy. His ongoing quest: to explore strange, new blogs, to seek out new bloggers and reach uber enlightenment, to boldly go where no blogger trekkie has gone before. 

Thanks for spurring me on with your cosmic humour, Alex.  So what are the good vibrations associated with being recognized as a dedicated Trek geek? Theres one good way to find out.

RoomMates RMK1361SCS Star Trek Peel & Stick Wall Decals

I'm taking the Trekkie test and I urge you guys to take the plunge with me!

Live Long and Prosper, Trek Geeks!

4 comments:

Sylvia Ney said...

Too cute! I'll have to look into this. Thanks for sharing.

SpacerGuy said...

Your welcome Sylvia. The Trekkie test is a little complex but its good fun once you get going.

Maurice Mitchell said...

I totally failed. And I call myself a Trek fan. LOL

SpacerGuy said...

No way! I suspect you're having me on big style, Maurice.

Featured Post

CAPTAIN PICARD TV SERIES

So analysis  has begun with Star Trek Picard's trailer... after a 17 year TNG hiatus some of trek's icons have returned. Here we ca...