Saturday, April 13, 2013

L is for Lazy Day


L is for Lazy Day. Heres a classic Nimoy for you to enjoy. If you love Star Trek then feast your eyes on this fun parody, It made perfect sense today as I crawled out of bed to write the twelfth letter for the A to z challenge. I actually found myself smiling and humming the tune, LOL. 'Today, I don't feel like doing anything.' sung by Bruno Mars.


How are you coping with the A to Z blogfest?

Are you still speeding ahead, phasers blazing or have the engines stalled to sublight speed?

9 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I watched that somewhere else last week - very amusing.

Tony Laplume said...

Great song. And Nimoy!

mooderino said...

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's rest day.

A Tarkabarka Hölgy said...

I totally love that song :) High five for geek blogs! :)

Mark Means said...

Never saw that before...very funny stuff! :)

It would have been great if he would have given the guy the Vulcan Nerve Pinch instead of pushing him away by the face...lol.

Kathy Maffei said...

This just made my day :) Awesome stuff :)

http://intoabarrel.blogspot.com/

YVONNE LEWIS: said...

My late husband was a Star Trek fan so I watched it plenty.
Great post.

Yvonne.

Gina Gao said...

The Lazy Song is really nice. Great post!

www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

Maurice Mitchell said...

Nimoy is hilarious! He's a Vulcan treasure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Star Trek ©, Star Trek-The Next Generation ©, Star Trek-Deep Space Nine ©, Star Trek-Voyager ©, Star Trek-Enterprise ©, and all associated marks and characters are registered trademarks of Paramount Pictures and or CBS Studios Inc registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Star Trek Sci Fi Blog by Spacerguy © 2006 May not be reproduced without permission. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective holders. Privacy Policy