Saturday, April 13, 2013

L is for Lazy Day


L is for Lazy Day. Heres a classic Nimoy for you to enjoy. If you love Star Trek then feast your eyes on this fun parody, It made perfect sense today as I crawled out of bed to write the twelfth letter for the A to z challenge. I actually found myself smiling and humming the tune, LOL. 'Today, I don't feel like doing anything.' sung by Bruno Mars.


How are you coping with the A to Z blogfest?

Are you still speeding ahead, phasers blazing or have the engines stalled to sublight speed?

9 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I watched that somewhere else last week - very amusing.

Tony Laplume said...

Great song. And Nimoy!

mooderino said...

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's rest day.

A Tarkabarka Hölgy said...

I totally love that song :) High five for geek blogs! :)

Mark Means said...

Never saw that before...very funny stuff! :)

It would have been great if he would have given the guy the Vulcan Nerve Pinch instead of pushing him away by the face...lol.

Unknown said...

This just made my day :) Awesome stuff :)

http://intoabarrel.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

My late husband was a Star Trek fan so I watched it plenty.
Great post.

Yvonne.

Gina Gao said...

The Lazy Song is really nice. Great post!

www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

Maurice Mitchell said...

Nimoy is hilarious! He's a Vulcan treasure.

Featured Post

CAPTAIN PICARD TV SERIES

So analysis  has begun with Star Trek Picard's trailer... after a 17 year TNG hiatus some of trek's icons have returned. Here we ca...