Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Starfleet Uniforms

U is for Star Trek uniform. Is yours ready for trekking into darkness?

In Star Trek's classic series, uniforms consisted of black pants, boots, and tunics in gold, red, and blue. In our new age of technology Starfleet uniforms can now be complete, all the way down to your feet! Gold is for command personnel, blue for science, red for security and engineering.

Trek fans have the option of wearing pants or dresses similar to those seen in any of Star Trek's series, so get kitted out to your socks!

What Starfleet colors will you be sporting at the movies premiere of Star Trek Into Darkness on May 17th?

 All uniform's have the Enterprises arrowhead insignia sewn above the left breast. Gold braid on the sleeve denotes rank depending on how many rows or broken rows there are. Just don't forget your communicator.

Two to beam in, Scotty!

6 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I'll be in black. Wait, that's not a uniform color, is it?

Tony Laplume said...

Kirk wore a black "uniform" in the first one.

I'd choose gold. I don't want to die watching a Star Trek movie. That would be embarrassing! As for blue let's just say, I'm a fan, not a doctor!

Susan Kane said...

I would wear blue, definitely.

-Warren Zoell said...

I'm going incognito, dressed as a 21st century middle aged male.

Maurice Mitchell said...

Well, Scotty wore red so it's good enough for me!

MOCK! said...

I'll be wearing my "UFP" t-shirt...same that I wore to "Best of Both Worlds" a couple nights back....

Featured Post

CAPTAIN PICARD TV SERIES

So analysis  has begun with Star Trek Picard's trailer... after a 17 year TNG hiatus some of trek's icons have returned. Here we ca...