Monday, March 26, 2018

Remembering Leonard Nimoy


"Diligent practise and self denial" is what Leonard Nimoy used to say. It being Monday, I arrived cheerily into work greeted by Bruno Mars Lazy song was on the radio. "Today I don't feel like doing anything" which is exactly how I felt but then I realised.......



Its Leonard's Birthday... I have to admit, I was emotional because I felt double crap to be alive and hes not. Millions of honorary "grandchildren" probably were too. In 2014 Leonard Nimoy offered to adopt us into his clan and many came in droves.

Are you one of them? How are you doing today?

 Live Long and prosper

9 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Who wouldn't want to be one of his grandkids?

Liz A. said...

Sad that he's gone. But we should be happy that he lived. Celebrate his life.

Susan Kane said...

Clever protrayal of a day in the life of an old Spock. Loved him them and still love him now.

Elephant's Child said...

The world is smaller without him. And infinitely richer for having him in it.

SpacerGuy said...

He was the one and only

Billy Blue Eyes said...

Never knew he did or I would have done so. Happy Birthday Loenard

SpacerGuy said...

Just don't get hooked on smoking, camels are not good for you.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

So sad that he's gone.

The Armchair Squid said...

Nimoy as Spock = Greatest casting choice in television history

Featured Post

CAPTAIN PICARD TV SERIES

So analysis  has begun with Star Trek Picard's trailer... after a 17 year TNG hiatus some of trek's icons have returned. Here we ca...